Hello from WA

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJWB

Reaction score
Hi, for some reason it took me a while to find this forum but here I am! I have a D40 and am currently looking at bit of an upgrade to suit beach work (to access kitesurf and fishing locations). The current list of upgrades planned are:
  • lift kit
  • HID lights
  • sahara bar
  • compressor
  • GPS/reverse camera/radio thingo

hey mate, welcome to the forum!

if you need any advice or have any questions feel free to ask here for some great advice :)

of your list the first thing i'd get is a compressor since without it you cant air up from any beach or offroad trips! i can recommend myself a bushranger Max-Air II, its very fast, very reliable and pretty well built, plus the 5 year warranty is great!

HJWA

Welcome. Forget the HID lights. They are expensive and the money you save will be better spent on a good lift kit and compressor.

A word of advice on the lift kit, stay with a 40mm (2") lift and consider purchasing over the net rather than going to the more expensive TJM/ARB. Once received get your local tyre company to fit for you if you don't want to have a crack at it yourself. A have a Lovell set up and love it.

Latest posts

Back