Hello Hello

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mick.

Reaction score
Hi guys I thought I should introduce myself.

My Names Mick and I drive a GU Patrol. lol

I'm a automotive spraypainter by trade but now build Horse floats and paint them. I almost got out of the trade but this was as far as I got. lol

I also have a HID Projector lighting business which I started about 7 months ago which is why I joined up. I had a couple of people who where asking about my kits so I thought I'd join up and answer any questions you guys might have.

Cheers Mick.

Any pics of the Trol Mick.

Did Matt bug you to come over. Haha.
Ahh yes and yes.:rofl2:

picslatestprojectorpics028.jpg

patrolpictures008.jpg

Nice truck, modified but still clean.

Good promo truck, plenty of lights to show off. Haha.

Nice truck... and it's the best colour! :)

Nice patrol
Thanks fellas

What's that gadget on the snorkel
Diff, winch, transmission and transfer breathers which going into a little oil filter.

Hey Mick, do you do those bullbar LED indicators or are they from Matt.
I don't know whether Matt does them anymore but I can get them though work if you give me your measurements. There are sizes in the ARB bars.

Cheers Mick.

Nice truck, modified but still clean.

Good promo truck, plenty of lights to show off. Haha.
I had it all resprayed in Ceramic clear at the panel shop I worked at for 13 years. My old apprentice did the job. lol

I already have a set on my D22 (LED bullbar lights). Ill message Matt and see if he can still get them.

I am sure others would be keen.

I already have a set on my D22 (LED bullbar lights). Ill message Matt and see if he can still get them.

I am sure others would be keen.
No worries mate.

If he cant I can get them no problems locally.

Latest posts

Back