Help fitting an ARB canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

Reaction score
Do you own an ARB canopy? I'm in the middle of refitting a secondhand ARB canopy, as such it didn't include any fitting instructions or templates for drilling the holes in the tub. I have bought some sticky foam tape to try and protect the top of the tub from scratching but it looks like there is a large gap at the front of the canopy inbetween the tub and canopy. If someone can have a look at their canopy and tell me if tape has been used or if the metal brackets under the canopy are touching the paintwork directly? I want to try and get this fitted today and I'm basically in the middle of it now, any help appreciated.

Jon I know it's a different tub and therefore different fittings but check out http://www.4x4at.com/fitting_instructions/L200_5_ARB_dc.pdf it shows adding something they call U channel. Although mine is a different canopy I also had to fit a piece of ali across the front or else there would have been quite a substantial gap between tub and canopy.

Not sure about drilling the holes for an ARB as the ARB ones I've done before had instructions but I thought it was easy enough to see where the holes needed to go from where the mounting points were.

Thanks for that krafty. I just went down to the caryard to have a squiz and confirmed on a navara in the yard that there is no foam in between the ute tub and the mounting bracket. And I am also missing some weatherstrip rubber to go around the outside. So looks like I will have to wait till tomorrow to go to ARB and get some rubber stuff and hopefully a printout of the fitting instructions. cheers.

Latest posts

Back