Help, Ladder rack hole location!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAV2795

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Well im putting reverse lights in on my sports bar and im going to put bolts right through the bar to hold the light brackets.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................What i want to know is the location of the fixing points of a ladder rack which can be put ontop of the sports bar. So if anyone has one, could you please measure the distance from the centre of the fixing points that attach the rack onto the sports bar. That way i can drill holes for my lights and if i get a ladder rack i can use the same holes and not drill extras. Thanks in advance

I can measure them for you on mine. BUT they are totally 100% adjustable because the "T-BAR" that bolts to the track can be slid anywhere you like.

If you still want measurements let me know.

thanks for the reply, oh good to know! if you dont mind would appreciate it so that way i'll be confident putting them in those spots. Cheers

here are a few pics of my old ute, will get some measurements off the new one tomorrow.

file-12.jpg

file-9.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back