Help please noob

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much you looking at spending mate, we might be able to give you some choices, are you specifically looking for a turbo diesel? Just like other forums, ignore the people who are clearly here to get their post count up rather than help out.

im going to look at a 4runner 93 model 2,800 sunroof all electrics auto which is what i want and 33's he has got 4 cars he cant afford them all he told me

dave needs too brush up on his surf's ;)

the 3L turbo's ok if done right. most people just add turbo and a small fuel increase. anything more requires a lot more work.

surf's also came out with the 2.8(3L) and a 2.0(3YE).
btw 4 runner is just the bottom model spec surf but with up market trim made specifically for export.

tho dave forgot to mention that the big bad mighty nissan TD42 was also made with atmo only pistons.

We only got 4Runners here, well brought in by Toyota Australia anyway.

22R's were used to from memory.

I didn't bother mentioning TD42's as I hate them.

They are the most overated engine of all time.

Even the 12HT Toyota engine built by Hino is more advanced and Toyota stopped using them in like 1991 from memory.

Atleast the 12HT has direct injection, doesn't overheat on hills etc.

only read 1st page of thread....

but Tweak'e, Dave and Jimmy, good form on not being complete geese and actually having constructive input into the question. I can't I don't have the knowledge be hide me.

Went to look at the surf today yes its a surf ssr...? it has a brand new motor 3 cigarette lighters fuck knows. Inverter in the back for a fridge ect all windows work even the back window. Sunroof work and is factory. Uhf good stereo 31" tyres cant wait till tuesday to get it.

ignore the people who are clearly here to get their post count up rather than help out.

lol who does that? is it really an accomplishment having alot of posts hahaha its pretty obvious who knows wha they're on about and who doenst have a clue regardless of a post count

in4rhvn said:
Went to look at the surf today yes its a surf ssr...? it has a brand new motor 3 cigarette lighters fuck knows. Inverter in the back for a fridge ect all windows work even the back window. Sunroof work and is factory. Uhf good stereo 31" tyres cant wait till tuesday to get it.

You got a mechanic mate to have a look over it before you lay down some cash? Nothing worse than being sold a lemon!

Yeah i do but i took on the it for a drive and it has a brand new motor. I did notice oil ground after he started it he said the bloke who serviced it put the oil filter on it. ???????????????????????????????????????????

Congrats on the new purchase mate.Sounds like a good car for an oldie.When I was a young buck I always wanted to get one of those but didn't and I saw the light and got my Nav.lol. Hope it does you well.

well the car i was going to buy shit it self. not everyonemite like 4runner but i do i wont post up about them. cause it the wrong site to but also if i had 15,000 to spend on a nav i would buy one but i only need somthing to tow my vlt with and my motocross bike. It is just a daily not like all of your that have spent a fortune on your navaras.

Hey, we're not all big spenders here. I love my '86 D21 Navara, and it's great for driving round the local traps. I use it for my towing quite a bit, although mainly to the tip and garden centre, not the boat ramp :(

As soon as I can complete the diesel and engine and gearbox transplant (going on 12 months now:suicide2:) I'll be using it as my daily drive again, and keeping the Landy for family holidays and trips.

Good luck with the toymota. Yell out if you get stuck somewhere.

I was offered one of these as a first car from my grandfather. I kindly rejected the offer and 2 years later bought an '83 Hilux. There is just something about 4x4 wagons I don't like.

What engine does the Surf have in it mate? Don't quote me but isn't the SSR the higher end of the models?

well the car i was going to buy shit it self. not everyonemite like 4runner but i do i wont post up about them. cause it the wrong site to but also if i had 15,000 to spend on a nav i would buy one but i only need somthing to tow my vlt with and my motocross bike. It is just a daily not like all of your that have spent a fortune on your navaras.
15 on a Nav? I'm in a d21, it cost me $2500. I drove it from Perth to Melbourne with a trailer holding a brand new BMW 600cc. I then more recently drove from Melbourne to Sydney with an 850kg caravan.

They can tow. Trust me, they can tow.

I paid 13 for mine from a car yard.
My new toy will be a D21 Terrano in a year or two. You can get some D21s cheap if you look hard enough.

Pics of the SSR-X would be good as well. They don't go to bad with a turbo on them if it doesn't already have one.

Latest posts

Back