Help!! Stolen D22 :( Coffs-GlennInnes area)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slingz08

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP Me find my Nav!! STOLEN D22
- LIVES in coffs Hbr
-STOLEN last night from my driveway(COFFS HBR)
-wallet found today(1/3/2015) in GLENN INNES
DISCRIPTION--- Alpine White 06 D22 DX3.0 (no bonnet scoop)
-Black 16' Sunnys w Maxxis AT
-Black tints
-black ARB bulbar,blk ARB rear bar
-Has JUST had respray from year old hail damage!!!
-so.. now has White Guards-Not Black, Also has 2013 tub(longer)
-no sports Bars
STOLEN FROM COFFS HARBOUR 28/2/15
LAST SEEN AT GLENN INNES SUNDAY 1/3/15...
Any help would be indiscripably appreciated..She is my Pride and joy and have just waited Over a year to get Hail Damage fixed(had only just purchased At the time),and just finished waiting 5-6 weeks for it the repairs only to have someone steal it from under my nose!!! :(

Insurance won't go close to getting me another like it, nor replace the bond/sentimental value as i know anyone on this site, knows too well...
Thank you...Hamish 0429929927

Best of luck mate on finding your nav and hopefully in one piece, and may a cruel fate befall the scum who took it

Why isn't it legal to euthanase such scum? Why can't these human trash types just leave the hard working man's shit alone and f off? Really pisses me off!

Hope ya find it in tact mate... preferably with the low life scum pinned under it bleeding out, in which case duck up to the bottle-o to reward your fortune and hopefully nature will have taken its course when you return 6-pack in hand.

All the best mate!

Sorry to hear about your car.
Its always been my worst nightmare to come back to my pride and joy and find it gone.
These scum don't realise how hard people work for the things they have. They think they are hard done by and they have a right to take what's yours.. Slow painful death to them I say...
Best of luck to you mate.....

Hang em by their feet and cut a small cut in the neck and for head and let em bleed to death the scum they are. Poor bastard works his ass off to have a nice car(pride and joy) and these scum take it...
They will find the people that did it and they will get a slap on the wrist cause they no doubt have a drug problem or some shit, or that's what they will tell the courts anyways

Keep checking gumtree, ebay and facebook for your parts. I had a phone flog from a pub and found the prick on gumtree. Cops didn't really want to know about it but it was only a phone.

Anything done under the bonnet?

PLEASE HELP Me find my Nav!! STOLEN D22
- LIVES in coffs Hbr
-STOLEN last night from my driveway(COFFS HBR)
-wallet found today(1/3/2015) in GLENN INNES
DISCRIPTION--- Alpine White 06 D22 DX3.0 (no bonnet scoop)
-Black 16' Sunnys w Maxxis AT
-Black tints
-black ARB bulbar,blk ARB rear bar
-Has JUST had respray from year old hail damage!!!
-so.. now has White Guards-Not Black, Also has 2013 tub(longer)
-no sports Bars
STOLEN FROM COFFS HARBOUR 28/2/15
LAST SEEN AT GLENN INNES SUNDAY 1/3/15...
Any help would be indiscripably appreciated..She is my Pride and joy and have just waited Over a year to get Hail Damage fixed(had only just purchased At the time),and just finished waiting 5-6 weeks for it the repairs only to have someone steal it from under my nose!!! :(

Insurance won't go close to getting me another like it, nor replace the bond/sentimental value as i know anyone on this site, knows too well...
Thank you...Hamish 0429929927
Hey bud did use find the d22

Latest posts

Back