Herculiner Vs Rhino Liner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMofo

Reaction score
http://www.herculinersales.com.au/

http://www.rhinolinings.com.au/

Whats your thoughts?? i was going to do the Rhino liner but being around the $800 mark i thought twice so i searched and found the herculiner and its much much cheaper, a few people here have used it was just wondering is it as good as it sounds on their PDF`s?? does it last?? Figure i may give it ago soon and see. It is after all about $500 cheaper.

Cheers Steve

Even the stuff they sell at SCA is better than nothing on the tub. It's supposed to last reasonably as well (it's spray-on urethane, so it's not garbage).

Rhino has a name. In my book, that makes it something the competitors aim to catch - and often pass. If it was my choice - and Herculiner is made for trucks, not just utes - I'd be going that way.

Even the stuff they sell at SCA is better than nothing on the tub. It's supposed to last reasonably as well (it's spray-on urethane, so it's not garbage).

Rhino has a name. In my book, that makes it something the competitors aim to catch - and often pass. If it was my choice - and Herculiner is made for trucks, not just utes - I'd be going that way.

Thats a very good point Tony, if its good for trucks ten it must be good for utes. ill give it ago in the future and when i do ill do a bit of the write up for all to see and decide, will be awhile as the pennies are running low this time of year. Anyone else have input??

I would be interested on reading some feedback about this. I've been pretty close to buying a tub liner a few times but something like this would be better by the sounds of it

ive got raptor paint in liner. $250 and do it urself and its holding strong 2 years now.

I would be interested on reading some feedback about this. I've been pretty close to buying a tub liner a few times but something like this would be better by the sounds of it

Check the website i posted up there are a couple of PDF files about it all. Ill check out Raptor liner this week and do some research, if its still ok after 3 years it must be good.

Latest posts

Back