Hey all :)!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aron1991

Reaction score
Hey all very new here. just wondering im very keen on the 2011 nissan nav d22 st-r undecided on the colours, to go black or white? :cheers!:

Welcome Aron. I'd go black myself but you'll get plenty who tell you black isn't a good colour for bush pin striping.

Thanks alot! :). yes i do prefer black myself although white is growing on me day by day. Have heard alot about the black and bush pin striping haha.

I see you've got another thread going with the same topic but I'll keep the welcome going :smile: All cars, all paints and all paint jobs scratch and some of them scratch without even heading into the bush, it's all a personal thing at the end of the day. Oh and if you get a white D22 you'll be Dave's BFF, he likes his bird shit coloured ute.

Yeah i posted in the New person's area thought i'd post again in this area my bad, anyways at the end of the day i guess ill be the one driving it, i have to be happy with it, haha daves BFF? bird shit coloured ute lol, nothing wrong with white my friend!

No but there is something wrong with Dave (and I can say that since he's not here to defend himself)

Atleast bird shit blends in well on white utes.

On the other hand if you have plenty of bats in the neighborhood black will disguise their shit!
Welcome aboard mate, hope you get yourself a good deal whatever colour you get. BTW I have white, because they go better and look way cooler ;)

Cheers Brad

No but there is something wrong with Dave (and I can say that since he's not here to defend himself)

Atleast bird shit blends in well on white utes.

Na not bird shit. Kangaroo fur and coal dust mainly.

Spent $18 the other day using the high pressure car lovers water gun I suppose you would call it. Getting all the coal dust that floats through the air and settles on the roof and the ute lid.

Having mines in the hunter valley has its downsides.

Just for something different Krafty.

Seen no kangaroos last night, no wombats but hit a milk crate at 100km/h.

Dipped the highbeam and spotties for a oncoming car and when I see the crate it was to late.

No damage at all to the Nav. Milk crate kept its shape, but was worse for wear.

Saw the remnants of a Corolla v Kangaroo fight the other day it's scary how fast some people think is safe on country roads especially in such small cars, mind you this roo would have bent a tank it was so big.

Milk crates are resilient buggers unless hit in just the right spot then they shatter, so are bread crates, I've had both fly out the back door of the truck at speeds up to 110, the contents usually don't survive so well but the crates do.

Yeah my brother hit a roo out west in my sisters Corolla, $14,000 worth of repairs later.

The pricks do some damage.

Came across a video the other day on youtube of a truck in the Northern Territory that hit 6 camels.

Didn't look to bad considering what it hit.

Mate my vote is a white D22.

Friends hit 7 camels in an XD coming across the Nullarbor in 88 and nearly demolished the car.

I vote for any colour D40 :big_smile:

Mum dad and two toddlers survived ok, they were lucky it made a mess but no injuries. XD got towed back here and repaired, the engine was never the same but they did a good job on the body repairs.

Latest posts

Back