Hey fellas - Onemofo's Ride

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice rig! 👍

Why thank you it's a work in progress with no actual goal, only because I know I'll never actually be 100% complete there will always be something else I want to do.

Nice one,
What can they be fully adjusted out too???2/12 or 3 ''
They look quite solid ONEMOFO
Good mod there.

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Thanks mate, yeah you can use multiple sizes, the first two pins you can see are a fraction longer then standard, then there is the third pin which is the one I used which is quite a lot bigger, the last pin can be removed and put through the last hole to fully extend it. I'll wait and see before I use that one.

Cheers Steve.

The week after muster I'll be down home again so I'll be building the high lift jack mounts for under the tray as well as the duel batt bracket and mounts and water bottle.
Was going to try and do it before Muster but just don't have time.

Well I'll watch to see the results.
See what you can pick up in Flex.

Keep us posted please.

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

I'll grab some measurements when I get a chance, ill do from tray to bottom of rim with both on flat surface and at full drop and write it in here. That way you can compare the drop measurement to non shackles.

Why thank you it's a work in progress with no actual goal, only because I know I'll never actually be 100% complete there will always be something else I want to do.

Yeah, same here. I don't have a goal but I have a few things in mind. Only just bought mine. I know the feeling of having itchy feet and trying to perfect it though, I was doing that with my old car right up until I sold it haha.

Latest posts

Back