Hi all from Canada!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr McCabe

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Trevor and I'm an alcoh... oh wait... wrong group. I'm a fellow Frontier owner from Canada. I drive a 2010 Pro-4x crew cab auto.

Welcome mate, your a Jerk! I wish i lived in Canada... Best country in the world apart from Australia. And you guys get cheap rims and tires too!

Welcome! I'm moving to Canada in December for a year or two starting in Toronto first up.

I was actually looking around to see how cheap old Frontiers go for over there.

i grew up in Vancouver, lived in Edmonton and Calgary, and spent a year one weekend in Winnipeg (i really really hated it there, record cold snowfall followed by record floods, was fun)

all that really needs to be seaid is

eeehhhhh!!

Hey everyone! Thanks for the very warm welcome eh! Sorry I haven't replied as I have been working. Anywho, So my wife and I live in New Brunswick which is on the east coast. All east coast Canada is know as the Maritimes. It's very nice here and I love living here. I've been here for all my life.

As for my truck, I will post one here but it's when the truck was new. Currently I have some Lightforce 170's on the truck, a Trifecta Tri Fold cover, and GY Duratrac tires. As far as I know, I am one of the only trucks in the Maritimes with lightforce lights.

37747_412770077637_6060285_n.jpg

I'll get some better pics of how the truck looks! That may be in a few days!!

Latest posts

Back