Hi All, new to Nissan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fourocker

Reaction score
Hi, as it says in the title I'm new to Nissan's although a good mate has a Gu II ZD30 Patrol and part of the reason I just bought my 2003 D22 ZD30 Navara.
It's silver, my favourite colour (because it doesn't show the dirt) has a factory steel bullbar and the factory roof racks (rail mounted), it's also dual cab with tub liner and factory hitch.
Took a while to find as I wanted one that's never had a canopy, so many have them already in the used market, it's really tidy with 157000k, so far gives me 9.4 litres / 100 km and runs very nicely.
So far I've managed to learn enough searching through posts on here that I've been able to do my first service on her without issue and will be doing the EGR blank/ swirl disable when I can, I bought her to tow my camper trailer and replace my Jeep Grand Cherokee, best vehicle I've owned too by the way, I hope the Nav is better !!
Had a Yota 4runner before the Jeep and while I liked the vehicle the motor (3.0litre V6 3VZ-E) was a tiresome, frustrating poor excuse for a boat anchor, the ZD30 feels really solid in comparison, anyhow I'll be lurking and reading often to get to know the Nissan and they really are the best looking dual cab 4x4 out there.

Jeff.

welcome mate, you will enjoy the nav its it gets looked after, any mods in mind yet?

welcome mate, you will enjoy the nav its it gets looked after, any mods in mind yet?

A few for sure, wheels/ tyres (15x8's black with 31 10.5 A/T's) a snorkel and dump the pre-filter, 40 ch uhf, suspension probably a couple of inches (it's a touring rig) , 2.5" exhaust as I did on my Jeep and a chip (not sure which yet) but I'm patient and not wasteful so it will take ages for all this.
I'll make some kind of rack set up over the tub for mountain bikes as I do a lot of that and maybe a second tank to increase my touring range, hopefully double (1600km range would be handy) there's probably more but wants change as you go along I've found.

G,day mate,

Welcome aboard, fear no beer and try to stay away from being queer.

The only stick you should have in your hand out bush "Low range" other wise the old members get jealous.

PS, Enjoy the forum

Regards,

RLI
:rambo::deadhorse:

Latest posts

Back