hi all

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmosD22

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

been a fairly long time reader of the forum, thanks heaps to everyone for all the advice and info you're all giving out has been a big help

got my D22 new last year and have only just started sinking some coin into it

am a Perth boy and hope to meet some of you fellow WA guys for some offroad fun, figured the best way would just be to introduce myself

look forward to hearing from you all and reading through many more posts to help me decide what to do to the rig next

Good to see another Perth boy on the Forums..

Between my house and rebulding the engine on my SS I get little time to get out at all.. Maybe us Perth lads need to organise a get together...

Hopefully they are not all on 4x4 Perth Facebook page!

saw a 4x4 show on tv that organised a day out near perth and about 100 vehicles showed up. very slow day off roading. and welcome amosd22

Good to see another Perth boy on the Forums..

Between my house and rebulding the engine on my SS I get little time to get out at all.. Maybe us Perth lads need to organise a get together...

Hopefully they are not all on 4x4 Perth Facebook page!

ahh mate i know the struggles, just finished my house when i bought this rig so its taken the year until i could finally start spending some cash on her, worth the wait but, what SS you got? just got rid of all my other toys

and definitely mate, would be good for us boys to organize something, mundaring or thomas road or a beach run to all have a bit of a burn and meet each other

saw a 4x4 show on tv that organised a day out near perth and about 100 vehicles showed up. very slow day off roading. and welcome amosd22

can imagine with that many cars she'd be a slow run, thanks mate

thanks again mate

Supercharged VE SSV.. Over 600HP at the wheels.. BUT... It dropped a lifter and lunched an engine - so I am currently getting it rebuilt :( Slow process when you're doing it yourself... Bloody cars!!

Aside from beach driving down south, I have not done any 4WD'n.. I went through a TORRID time time with D40 when I first got it to the point where it was basically off the road not running for near on 6 months.. No one could sort the problem.. So I'm up for a meet and greet and adventure off-road...

Supercharged VE SSV.. Over 600HP at the wheels.. BUT... It dropped a lifter and lunched an engine - so I am currently getting it rebuilt :( Slow process when you're doing it yourself... Bloody cars!!

Aside from beach driving down south, I have not done any 4WD'n.. I went through a TORRID time time with D40 when I first got it to the point where it was basically off the road not running for near on 6 months.. No one could sort the problem.. So I'm up for a meet and greet and adventure off-road...

mate that is absolutely killer, i had myself a 67 chev impala, biggest regret selling that baby, and just a vz ss, always good fun
they certainly are a bugger, especially when working on them yourself

ahh mate nothing worse than the bloody things being buggered and noone having a clue what to do with it, glad its back on the road

certainly up for a meet and greet myself, and i think once that VE is back on the road a spin in that would be great fun haha i'll flick you a PM mate

67 Chev Impala.. Nice car.. That would have looked awesome, and would have fit right in at the Custom Cars and Coffee that's on once a Month in freo..

Why'd you sell it, and where did it go to? Not many of those around thats for sure.

67 Chev Impala.. Nice car.. That would have looked awesome, and would have fit right in at the Custom Cars and Coffee that's on once a Month in freo..

Why'd you sell it, and where did it go to? Not many of those around thats for sure.

didnt even know about that custom cars and coffee, bugger

was killer man, 4 door pillarless, new crate motor in her, was pretty neat

the old never ending cash pit haha had my house nearing the end of being built so needed some extra cash plus all the furniture, and i just kept putting more and more into the car, so thought i'd say goodbye

another few years when i've got myself into another house and renting out the others i'll look into a serious project again, it when to a guy byford/serpentine ways from what i remember, haven't seen it out and about since, and i like to keep pretty active with the car scene here in perth

Latest posts

Back