Hi everyone.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titan360

Reaction score
Hi all,
New Nav owner here, I've had my '09 D40 ST-X TITANIUM (Leather interior) for about 4 weeks now, picked it up in great condition with only 136k on the clock, apparently hardly any off road use, not sure if that's such a good thing as the drive shaft seal on the transfer case is leaking after I took it on the Adelaide Track near Busselton last weekend (worked well off road), discovered it has no 4lo (flashing 4lo and I fitted new switches this week), I've fitted a snorkel and 3" exhaust as well as a Roo Systems chip and a AVC throttle controller.

Attachments

• IMG20210806172342.jpg
    IMG20210806172342.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 8
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 7
  • Video.mp4
    11.9 MB
4LO might flash because the servo can't get the gear changed inside the transfer case, or the ABS system has triggered. This has happened twice to mine with worn front wheel bearings, the wear introduced debris to the teeth of the ABS ring and caused the ABS system to deduce one wheel was erratic. Usually you'd notice the ABS light coming on if this was the case.

4LO also requires the brake pedal to be pressed, vehicle in neutral (or park) or in a manual, the clutch engaged. Both brake and clutch pedals have switches on them which must work correctly. No lights will show if these have a failure, you'll be able to engage 4HI but not 4LO if any of these switches fail.

Latest posts

Back