Hi from Albury/Wodonga on the Murray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dickyjoe

Reaction score
Just a quick hello message to say g'day and introduce myself. My name is Rich and I have just bought myself a 2011 D22 Navara, duel cab diesel. I bought it from the local Nissan dealer and I bought a white one. Once the bank ha recovered I intend to fit the add ons !

Cheers

Rich

gday rick welcome to the forum and what mods do you have planed? Jeremy

Thanks for the replies fellas. Yeah she is a replacment for my tired falcon ute. Plans at this stage are to :-

* wind the torsion bar so the thing doesnt bottom out all the time
* ARB bullbar (not sure on black or white yet )
* ARB sidesteps and brush rails
* hayman reese towbar or possib;y a ARB rear step / towbar. Havent seen how they look with that addon beaver panel
* ARB smooth canopy with a RHS lift up door and a sliding left.
* bonnet protector
* seat covers
* floor mats (any ideas with these, are the rubber ones better?)
* GME TX4200 UHF (already own this)
* Uniden PC122XL 27Mhz AM/SSb Radio
* Rear speakers (what the hell were Nissan thinking?)
* rear tub liner, dont want dings and scratches, also rear rubber matt
* Rear fridge socket for the engel
* socket under the seat to run the phone charger
* Snorkel
* Driving lights
* better horn
* wire in my old police siren (party tricks)

Thats about it at this stage. Im not that interested in fitting a winch at this stage.

That should keep me poor for a while :)

Cheers

Rich

PS. I wouldnt have thought a V8 would fit in a D22, especially if its a 5.7 chev..

Welcome to the forum, Rich.

Scotty certainly did get one wedged in there, it goes like the clappers too. You can hear the sweet sound for over a kilometre - we could hear him before we could see him at the muster. Awesome, wicked sound.

Just with that tub liner, you might consider using a spray-on liner instead. Several people have reported nasty rust spots under their tub liners.

Latest posts

Back