Hi from Perth :)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wixxer

Reaction score
just popping in to say G'Day guys!
I picked up my new D22 on second of January. First stop - Navara forum!
Actually this is my work car, and is stock standard, 'cept for the snorkel that I got fitted before delivery.
I own a Mitsubishi Challenger which I modified in the last 3 years, all for touring. Navara is meant to be my everyday work car, so will be looking into "tradie" upgrades such as full length roof racks, (still can't decide what and how), and later I'll see where I get with it all. Being a brand new car (my first since 1996), I'll definitely have to look into warranties and such when it comes to mods :(
I have a few questions, but first will try and find the common Q's and A's through the search func.

cheers (and off to walk the dog, lol)

Manuel, aka Wixxer

Challenger

I guess mine's not "that tough" but it did it's job nicely, and was always more capable than I was ;)

P1100410_tn.jpg

Hi mate,
I only joined the other day but is always nice to get afew g'days from the boys. Good place to start if its a trade vehicle is a steel tray, or maybe that's just my personal preference, either way good luck with the build, I'm sure she'll do you well do matter what you throw at her!
Catch ya mate
Richo

Welcome mate. Make sure you jump on the Perth threads and post up some pics when you head out, let us know if your ever short of mates to go out with as im pretty keen. A tradie ute will def need body and suspension lift and muddies. haha

Thanks everyone, I'll definitely check the Perth threads (when I find them, lol), but in the meantime I'm just browsing the forum and the posts and build ups. Amazing how much effort, time and money some guys put into it.
There are so many things on the market for the Navaras, whereas I had so much dramas with the most basic things for the Challenger. Crazy.
Unfortunately, first I'll have to see what the fi(n)ance says, and see that I get more good jobs :). The year has just started, so we'll see :)

G'day mate,

Welcome to this great forum. I hope you find all the info helpful.

PS, D22's are a great truck!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Thanks mate :)

Info within the forum is great, only I find the navigation through it somewhat difficult. I hope it's just the adjustment period :confused3:

Latest posts

Back