Hi New here and need help....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tolliesurfs

Reaction score
I have D40 Navara 2006 and along with general life the repair bill is crippling me..

I had the pulley drop of the alternator few weeks back, so replaced along with new genuine belt and tensioner

Following drive in the really hot weather had up hill got to hot, I stopped before got to top of guage but it did boil over :/

So purchaced a radiator as the the fins were scarce in the existing..

Now a week later again first time I used since, cold start turns over, sometimes the dash flicks off for second but comes back on turns over for up to 20 seconds I guess then fires... After the truck seems to run perfect drives nicely. I have run garages and they all want to test glow plugs first, I figured that would cost price of a set.

So, this what comes down to I brought glow plugs and searched on here and cannot (although you guys will beg to differ) find any how 2 guide or service manual.

I have found someone say that they took the plastic cover off and changed them, and others say follow this link for a manual, and that is the most detail I can find. So I am asking for your help in locating where they are and how to remove them, as I don't want to loose my beast, although if plugs don't work it's looking likely that the over heat killed her :'(

so sorry for the essay but trying to be as detailed as possible...

So heres some images to show how good she is :D I don't her to die :chainsaw:

navara%207.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

_SAM2816.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0738.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Back