Hi There

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navman ty

Reaction score
Just a friendly hello from a new member. No photos of my ride yet but i will post some shortly.

My navara is a 97 D22- QD32 diesel, 2 inch body lift, 2 inch ironman suspension lift, 31x10.5R15 BFG muddies.

I have recently bolted a turbo dynamics turbo kit on which is unreal (compared to naturally aspirated). Have just ordered the 3 inch lift from caloffroad hoping to correct the front wheel geometry.

I have many questions to ask and hope that i can get some positive information from you more experienced guys.

Gday mate, a mate of mine has a QD32 powered D22 and I keep telling him to turbo it.

How long you had the ute.

Dave.

I've had it for about a year. Do alot of hunting and am just getting in to the world of 4wding. Its great fun and i am suprised what the navara can do. I picked up a second hand turbo kit off ebay cheap. Was so easy to install, all that was needed was exhaust and tune. Makes a massive difference in power and torque, especially towing.

Maybe someone might know how much boost these engines can handle without mods???

gday and welcome to the forum. i dont know much about the QD32s, but i should keep an eye on your threads to pick up a bit of knowledge

They are almost indentical to a TD27.

They are strong motors, based off a TD42.

Dave.

good to know that they are strong motors. Your very right dave about being similar to the TD27. The turbo kit was off a TD27 and the only difference was the inlet manifold is different on my engine. its got just over 200 clicks on it and still feels strong. Put about 60 000kms on it in the last year and service it every 5000kms. I think thats the key to keeping the engines in good condition. Damn sight cheaper than having to rebuild it.

Latest posts

Back