hi to all

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REX

Reaction score
hi to all from rex a new navara owner it is a 06 d40 d\cab got it 2day

l am in traralgon.vic 4x4ing,camping hoping for a few long trips

You're a lucky duck. The Victorian guys go out regularly.

If you're into a long trip, there's one this weekend to some place called "Tooraweenah". Some of the guys from here are going already!

Isn't that near you Krafty.

Rex your poor bastard. Dont tell anymore more details.

Good luck with the D40 mate.

Yeah Dave it's a bit far from me right now since I am in Perth but I know where Traralgon is.

Rex I do agree though don't give away any more details, the bastards might come down there one day and they will expect you to talk to them.

ok krafty no more details must remeamber that

Keep them all to ourselves Rex, we can have secret meetings and talk about all the other members while they can't hear us. It will be soooooo cooooolllll
:sarcastic:

You were the one that noted the black hole issue yesterday so you know what I am dealing with over here.

l am in traralgon.vic 4x4ing,camping hoping for a few long trips

Hi Rex, and welcome to the forum.

there is a 4x4 club out your way, sossel from the forum here, is the current president of the LaTrobe club (or find them via the Four Wheel Drive Victoria Web site)

There are many trips that are likely to be planned over the coming months as the weather turns warmer, and the local tracks in the high country all open up for the summer.

Latest posts

Back