Hi

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good afternoon new to this forum, Ive been searching through and reading heaps before actually joining up, So I just bought a 2012 Spanish built D40 with most access fitted already like Winch bar spot lights canopy 2 inch EFS.

I have also just bought a van only a small Jayco Swan pop top but before I pick it up need to install an Electric trailer brake controller.

I picked up a voyager controller at REPCO and really really need an auto sparky or someone who does know what they are doing to install it, Any one in the western suburbs of Melbourne who can do a cashy or help would be awesome, I can come to you or vice versa.

Hoping to meet some great people here.

Cheers
Chris

Great thing elec, brakes! Take it to the auto electrician- it should only cost you an hours work ? Not a big job at all...

It's a great site and soooo f'n helpful "let me tell you", I've lost count how many times I have resourced information from here and certain members..

There's some real helpful souls here, one or two LITTLE bullies who like to use frasses like "cupcake" and so forth and a few ol'moles- welllll more than a few I think... juuust teasing I'm sure no one here knows how to make a scone ;)

have fun cheers Vic

Back