Highest km's on a Navara clutch and wear and tear parts.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
03 D22 STR just clicked over 150000km.....only thing wrong was the front diff had t be rebuilt at 100000km but other than that everything still going strong and im not the most gentle driver

D22, 250000k, still original clutch, I reckon I will get another couple of hundred thousand ks from the clutch.

My navara d40 2009 model has about 125000 kms and brought it new I have replaced the sh?tty dual mass clutch, changed it over to a solid flywheel, that was done last week. Also put a 2in lift, shocks were buggered that was about 100000 Other than that the truck is driving and running very well, and by the way still plenty of meat on the brakes:)

Last edited:
2008 d40 bought new. clutch at 30k alms replaced under warranty with some other changes made. 42k klms drivetrain - an issue nissan claims they had never seen before repaired under warranty. now done 110k alms, no issues since, just did a few days away and got 645 klms on a tank. has a few rattles though today discovered a rattle i thought was coming from the engine is a rattle in the plastic tub in the back of the ute but not sure of a fix.. aside from that, all good

My 12/2005 D40 @ 161000km, previous owner changed clutch at 120 due to a lot of heavy trailer towing.... The rest is still orginal, about time to get new rotors and pads in the front. That's the YD25 engine..

^^^
That's good news !
Mine is an 03 ZD30 at 195,000 k's, nothing replaced yet but have done the EGR/swirl mod, boost gauge, manual boost controller and extended rear shackles, runs like a dream so far.

2005 zd30 had the clutch changed at about 245000, wasn't slipping at all but the mechanic had the gearbox out to change the rear main seal and it was only a month till we went to cape York.. Thort it was best to be safe. Lol

D22 zd30 now at 285000ks,
Used for towing its whole life. Mine is still on the original injectors, injector pump, turbo ,leaf springs etc, replaced the clutch at 280000ks because I was getting the rear main seal done.
Shocks and front pads replaced at around 260000ks, still original rear drums. Only engine mods are a catch can, no egr mod. The oil is still like new at 10000k oil changes. Mechanically A1, shame I cant say the same for the body, scratches and dents everywhere from weekend adventures.

All because you know how to drive and service gadgets how many 550's will even get off road "yes plenty on here do",and last the test of time?hang onto what you own the market is shit and quality poor of the newer models I fear the new changes dropping the 22 and underpowering the d40 may hurt further buyers.

Back