Hitting the top of Big red

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bong

Reaction score
D40 King Cab, Ironman 2'lift, Bull Bar, Dual Battery system. King Wheels with Bridgestone 276/75/R16's, Sump and transfer case guard, Canopy, Waeco 50ltr fridge, tinted windows, Aux 70ltr fuel tank and 80 ltr water tank with 12v pump. IPL driving lights.

Attachments

• 2012_0824Corner21177.jpg
    2012_0824Corner21177.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 16,326
Nice. I missed big red when I was there. Cut off by water
Just an excuse to go again. Lol

tyres at 18 psi, the utes got over the hard track but wagons had no chance, their tyres got to 13 psi but the sand was hoy soft and very dry in the afternoon. Also Pat C and 100 Nissans had been over a week before and left it quite chopped up.

Great spot. We had a blast out there in 2010. There had been some rain, so the sand was firm but still a lot of fun. Is the 'lake' still in front of Big Red or has it dried up?

You mention your tyres are 276/75/R16's Bridgestones ? is that right? Ive had a reasonable look around for tyres that are 275/75r16 but can't seem to find any :(

Can you link me to a product page/where you bought them, or tell me exactly what tyres these are?

Cheers
-Shay

You mention your tyres are 276/75/R16's Bridgestones ? is that right? Ive had a reasonable look around for tyres that are 275/75r16 but can't seem to find any :(

Can you link me to a product page/where you bought them, or tell me exactly what tyres these are?

Cheers
-Shay

Err.. he said they were bridgestones right before the part where he said the size.

OK smart arse, find me bridgestones in 276/75/R16...

Im well aware he said they were bridgestones (as I noted in my post), ive looked on the bridgestone website for a tyre in that size and cant find anything, hence why I was asking for help

Great to see a D40 conquering one of Australia's iconic 4WD spots and a King Cab as well!

I'll get there one day and do the same, hopefully before it's all sealed and tolled.

Latest posts

Back