How fast is your Nav!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D22Nav_Man

Reaction score
hey guys thought id try and start up a bit of a score board..... kinda like top gear lol. I want everyone to post up there 0-100km/h time in your nav.... be honest and list year / model / kms on the clock/ mods/ tyre size and if it had any extra weight in it. I thought it would be a bit of fun and will also help anyone that might think their Nav is slower than it should be by comparing times.
So ill start:
2005 d22 STR zd30 with 183xxx on the clock. 80 series airbox k&n filter egr+swirl mod. 265x75x16 buckshots. done at night with 1/4 tank of fuel and empty tray and got 17.43

So come on post your time and we'll see who's got the fastest nav!!!!!

ok, i'm game:
2006 str zd30, i got 11seconds (independantly proven by my mate with his phone while filming it) mods then were chip and exhaust, launched from 3200rpm with minor slipping of the clutch to get the big girl going, now with the ater to air intercooler and boost wound up a bit, should be better, no extra weight, weight bridge pins my nav at 1885kg with 1/2 of fuel..... standard size tyres atm too...

Thats the spirit........ That time is wicked time....... my launch was about 2000rpm no slipping, I try to look after my clutch as much as possible, might have another go and give it bit more of an aggressive start see how much of a difference that makes.

08 AT D40 yd25, mods in my sig thread, dyno'd 208kW/283hp at rear wheels, 0-60 6.4 sec in 2wd, measured on a Gtech Pro. I'm not brave enough to expose my transfer case to full power...

13 seconds flat. full tank 2 people and fishing gear in the boot.
Tires: 31x10.5
Mods: snorkle with my own airfilter conversion. can post video if you want

Last edited:
0-100 I would ball park at 25 seconds flat.

Top speed, got to 150 with a caravan on the downhill slopes on a drive Melb to Syd. Scary as hell.

Latest posts

Back