How to get higher!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nav_brah

Reaction score
I have a 2013 d40 with a 2" toughdog kit. Find it amazing. Ride is super smooth! I just want more height!! What are my options?? Ultimately i want to fit 33s easy and maybe 35s!

i run 33's with only 55mm of lift, with only a small trim of the inner lower guard.

however i would never run 35's as the drive train, diff, cv's ect just wont handle the extra strain added by such a big tyre.

If you do want to go higher then 60mm you will almost certainly loose most of your droop and will get the upper control arm (UCA) contacting the coil bucket which is not good fro the shocks, ball joints ect.

you will also find that over 40mm you will not get the camber angle you need so you will need to at the very least add off set some caster bushes from super pro or the like.

to over come those two issues you can run after market UCA's which a number of companies now sell and have outlets everywhere, again super pro, bursons, repco ect all stock the same PRG arms from memory.

there is a number of ways you can gain more then 50mm lift, one you can add spacers to the top of your struts or have adjustable struts but only a few companies do those for the Navs.
you can also run a Calmini 5inch lift which really is a diff drop and you can add a further 2" lift on top of that, then you will have plenty of space for 35's

Agree with Nath. Only other way is get a drop kit like the one's superior engineering or snake racing used to do.

i have a 2013 d40 with a 2" toughdog kit. Find it amazing. Ride is super smooth! I just want more height!! What are my options?? Ultimately i want to fit 33s easy and maybe 35s!

patrol diffs live axle!!

Latest posts

Back