I think this will be good bye to my old mans d40 :(

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowie277

Reaction score
Well got a call early this morning from my dad telling me that he has just hit two roo's and come off the road and and hit a tree :( its done a fair bit of damage to it the bull bar is bent and pushed back the bonnet is dented in the lights are smashed aswell as the spotties the front pannels are dented the roof is also dented in the front window is smashed in the whole car looks written off but not entirely sure yet as he has to wait till tomorrow for it to be asessed but it think the chassis might be bent but we'll just have to wait and see hopeing to get some pics up for yous soon as im waiting for my dad to send some to me as i forgot to take some when i went to pick him and the car up wish i had taken a pick of my d22 towing it on the trailer lol

No good Bowie, i take it your old man is ok??? From what you've said it doesn't look like having much hope of repair.

Yeah my dad is ok he was just a bit shook up but seems fine. Yeah im hopeing that it could be fixed but from what i seen it didnt look too good. But if it does end up being a write off im gonna see if he will let me get first buy back on it so i can strip it for parts and possibly even do an engine swap into my d22 if its possible :)

yer sounds like ya dad was lucky, hope everything works out.

everything workin out with the insurance?

Sorry about the delay on the pics fellas had a friend and workmate pass away :( which could of been preventable if the managers got rid of the machine when it got deemed unsafe. Anyway heres some pics for yas

ad284d09.jpg

c0529588.jpg

c4004bfe.jpg

c785d8c6.jpg

yer sounds like ya dad was lucky, hope everything works out.

everything workin out with the insurance?

Yeah so far everything is going alright they are just taking there merry old time to tell us wether its going to be a write off or not but the insurance said that if it is a write off they will replace it with a new 2011 model in red if they cant find one they have to get a brand new 2012 model in red to replace it because the car is less than 2 years old

I dont think it will get fixed as one of the pillars is bent and on top of the roof is crumpled in cause of the roo going over. Also you never know if the chassis is bent at all either. But its all up to the insurance on what they want to do i guess

Latest posts

Back