I thought we were "The smart country"

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know why us "stupid Queenslanders" vote people like Katter in? because no prick gives a flying f*$k what happens in north Queensland. be it floods, droughts, fingered roads, cattle or farming industry going down the shitter, no pollies really care.

There's a lot to be said for splitting Queensland, will never happen because of the mineral rich north. But to most pollies the Sunshine Coast is about as far north as they give a rats

Typical of what - an apparently intelligent bloke deciding for himself which political party he will vote for? If that choice don't match your world view then so be it - but its a choice he is entitled to none the less

That's the beauty of a supposed free country, may or may not agree with the person, but defend there right to say it

There's a lot to be said for splitting Queensland, will never happen because of the mineral rich north. But to most pollies the Sunshine Coast is about as far north as they give a rats

agreed Dave, i think north qld would be able to do very well on its own. Rather then brisbane getting another over pass going over their last airpot over pass or bloody tunnel that no one uses,our roads may get a decent up grade and a decent bit of flood proofing!

it's a never ending cycle, labour gets in for a few years after everyone gets sick of the libs, now the libs are back in and in a few years, everyone will be sick of them and vote labour back in. I think the PUP was a great idea, it threw a potential thrid party in the mix and made people reconsider ALP or LNP, so that in itself was great.

like most aussies, I wouldn't have a clue on what each party wants to do, what they have actually done or what they will actually achieve. unless you have the time to sit down and research it, you won't have a clue, they send out little bits of paper with a very vague outline of what they plan to do, but without seeing the entire breakdown and then following them through their time in office and seeing what they achieve and what they fail on and why - something may not be possible etc you'll never really know, hence why the popular face gets voted in or the unpopluar leader gets voted out

This is why people rely on the press, and this time around at least there was no hiding the bias. Not reporting fact, giving people their opinion

Chances are with his newspapers safe, his foxtel safe and the whole country in love with him again he's gone back to forgetting about us again.

Atleast he still cares enough to bleed us dry from the other side of the world. Gotta be thankful someone in government cares enough to let pricks like him do such things.

It's not really worth the trip to the US, drop it in a bag and send it over via UPS.

I've seen the statue of 'The Thinker' and I'm fairly sure he's doing what you suggested.

It was supossed to be called the stinker - but they couldn't carve the S in the marble

Latest posts

Back