if you had to sell your nav and couldn't buy another one what would you get?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Kubota replaces the D22, the push bike is to get from home to the farm because no one wants to travel that far in a D22...I mean Tractor.

For me. I don't mind the ifs in the nav. But latest reports show good engines and low down performance. For me first choice would be the new BT50/Ranger and if none of them I would go a solid axle patrol wagon.

The Kubota replaces the D22, the push bike is to get from home to the farm because no one wants to travel that far in a D22...I mean Tractor.

You can have your kubota Krafty, i will stick with the fendt,s at work 180 hp 4wd and a top speed of 55 km. Like comparing a d40 to d22 :sarcastic:

I would love a f6 typhoon.... I would love to go fast!

What about one of these:

Ford-F650-Super-Truck-reviews-2011.jpg

^^^^ she cant even reach the door handle though tony!

i would have a patrol wagon, and if the money would let a 4.2 intercooled one at that, oorrr maybe a pj or pk ranger if the needing of a ute came into it.

bryan

If the Nav was gone (say written off) and I could no longer buy a new D22 then I'd probably buy a Mitsubishi dual cab ute, a Hilux would do the job as well but they are over priced and the local Mitsubishi dealer is great.

I almost bought one instead of the Nav (but the $8000 savings in buy price let me buy $8000 of accessories) and I'd rather a Nav with bits than a Mitsubishi stock standard.

BT-50, 110 Defender, Patrol or 76 cruiser. Not necessarily in that order!

talk about ground clearance old.tony lol, gotta be rednecks that came up with that idea

Well seeing that I already own 2 jeeps a KJ and a TJ I would buy a CRD Jk wrangler jeep as they are arsom offroad as well.the nav is great it serves a perpose.

Latest posts

Back