I'm Baaack x2

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redman

Reaction score
Just like many users previously..

Sold the D22 (18months ago) and have just purchased a 2013 D40 Navara ST which has plenty of room for the new baby seat!

190hp 450nm 6 speed manual stock and well under 10L/100km..
Comes with Snorkel, mats, towbar, tonneau, bonnet prot in metallic black all for 38k with 10year warranty and fixed servicing.

Let the mods begin! :chainsaw: Goodbye Warranty?

First on the 6month list..
Suspension/Lift - Needs raising!
Catch Can/Exhaust/EGR
Bullbar - Thinking Xrox

Didnt get their 2k paint protection and rust proofing.. Told them would source myself, Still not convinced on the electronic rust proofing...

Should have it Next Week, straight onto some 'Paint Sealer/Waxing/Paint Protection'

congrats on the new ute, whats the story with the 10yr warranty? is that just a dealer thing ? or is it actually a full Nissan warranty?? and how many km do you get?
sorry for the third degree but i have never herd of that sort of go from Nissan.

:rofl2:I think you might of mistaken the warranty bit. The 10 year bit is the school grade of the young bloke who Nissan will get to repair your car... lol. Welcome to the dark side..

Yeh 10 year Nissan warranty as long as all services were done through a Nissan dealership.. Fixed price servicing for first 6 years I think it was..

Will have to double check the paperwork...

Yeh 10 year Nissan warranty as long as all services were done through a Nissan dealership.. Fixed price servicing for first 6 years I think it was..

Will have to double check the paperwork...

I highly doubt it is a NISSAN warranty other wise they would be advertising it flat out due to it being the longest warranty in Australia, they just wouldn't stop bragging about it look how they went on about the biggest towing capacity when the d40 had the title and now there on about the V6 being the "MOST POWERFUL TRADIE"

If you have been given such a warranty then IMO it would be only from YOUR dealer and you will need to have the ute serviced ONLY by them and it wont be a MIRROR image of the GENUINE FACTORY warranty.

Yeh is 10 year warranty through Westpoint Nissan Indooroopilly and all work done by them and only them.. Catch is it has to be serviced every 6 months through their fixed price servicing. Cant be taken to any other nissan dealer but warranty covers the same as new warranty within reason of wear and tear. (brake pads, clutch etc)
Had a letter in the mail about recall on the EGT sensor already done and replaced, really good serviced and took them 45 minutes to do in and out.

Been busy on the nav...

EGT Blanking plate in.
Painted grille
Xrox Bullbar fitted
New Tray floor
Boost/Exhaust temp guages fitted
Turbo timer
Uniden UHF
Lightforce spotties
Sway Bar goneskis

Next week starting on the underbody protection...
Fingers crossed for lift and tyres for christmas/new year..

Attachments

• IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Very nice, like the look of xrox bars. But not practical for me IMO, I live in the sticks and there's always 3 or 4 roos on the corner near home, so I like the full hoop. And every time I see d40,s for sale on tv I keep thinking yep when it's upgrade time it will be a d40. The blacked out grill suits it

100% agree Dave, Im lucky to see 5 roo's a year where i am.
Bar is nice and strong and gives better clearance and I believe the 4x4 would still be drivable after a roo hit but not bullet proof like a big arb bar etc..

The only way of avoiding panel damage with the xrox would be if he was lying down.. :)
Good excuse to lift it higher.. lol

Latest posts

Back