Improving the standard Suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a coil spacer, they have coil IFS on the front, we have IFS with torsion bars, different setup.

As with most things there is a cheap way out (extended shackles etc). Best to do it the right way with suspension.

yer i guess ur right, i just have to visit that shop and go from there. i dnt mind lifting it afew inches to get the comfort level as height isnt a problem..unless i go to westfields or somethin lol.

anyone know how tall a stock 2006 STR is? i havnt measured mine hehe

Just mention to the people at Ultimate that you heard about them here and they should look after you, otherwise drop my user name and that should wake them up....

sweet thanks Rescue!

i make sure il pop down there soon n get a quote and save up cus my stock suspension sux balls!
my honda civic climbs curbs better then the 4x4 navara atm lol.

H Fella's

I have just fitted a complete 2in" EFS suspension kit on my navara.No problems so far,goes back next week for 1000km inspection to make sure everything is all aok

Shane
ps the ride is heaps better

hey Shane.

how much did that put u back? is it a big improvement and does it have heaps of body roll around a corner?

Simon.

Hi Simon

I cost me about $1500 fitted.I havent noticed any more body roll.Ride is a bit stiffer or so my wife tells me (she only drive it every so often).It goes back next week for 1000km check to make sure every think is ok
Try the link below for the EFS info
http://www.efs4wd.com.au/Online Catalogue/Nissan/3.pdf
Anything else you need send me a pm :big_smile:

Shane

omg i got a quote from The Ultimate Suspention for a 2inch lift - 1900 + installation.

Iv been looking at Tough Dog, Ironman and Snake racing and they are far cheaper but i just dont know which to choose.

Snake has a different approach compaired the Tough Dog and Ironman.

Snake are offering

2 x Front upper control arms
Upper control arm ball joints
Upper control arm bush kit
Rear X-Flex™ 2" greasable shackles
( you have to buy your long travel shocks seperately. )

while the other competetors offter

4 shocks
2 torsion bars
2 rear springs.

i am just wondering if the new front upper control arms are required?

thanks for any feed back guys,

Simon

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back