In a pickle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive been lurking in the background for quite a while now trying to gather some information but i still find myself in a bit of a pickle. Im looking to do a suspension upgrade and cant decide between the 2'' Bluemax suspension kit with Bilstein Shocks or if i should go the trusty old 2'' Tough Dog suspension kit. Any takers on handing out some advice?
cheers

Mate I have Bilsteins and I love em.

But a mate of mine had Tough Dog adjustables on his 4Runner and he was pretty happy with them.

I know Bilstein better and they serve me well, but anything is better then the shitty KYB's that come on them stock.

cheers for the tips boys but unfortunately ive gone against them, i went down to Custom 4x4 in Perth and had a chat to a few of the boys down there and came to the decision of getting the Tough dog adjustables. I'll keep you posted on how it all turns out.
While im at it, has anyone had any experience with a good set of AT tyres? at the moment im leaning towards the Cooper AT3's or Cooper STmaxx's
cheers

Mate I hate Cooper ST's on my D22 and with the Bilsteins, it wont kick sideways or lose grip unless I try.

I have had 3 sets of ST's now. They have serves me well.

how many km on your rig ???

Mate I hate Cooper ST's on my D22 and with the Bilsteins, it wont kick sideways or lose grip unless I try.

+1 on the Cooper St's i have them aswell and find them pretty good in all conditions.

Spoke to a good mate of mine and he has also highly recommended the Cooper ST's, cheers for the info boys. Really looking forward to getting some new rubber under the nav. Along with all the other mods i have on my wishlist, the old sky rocket cant afford it all yet so i have some serious saving to do!

Back