Injector issues and Ultra Tune

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I purchased the injectors they didn't come with washers for the bottom of the injector orings or return line washers.do yourself a favor and go to a diesel shop and get new ones,so you don't pay the price when they leak like I am now.

d40 Injectors

Hi gent's, here's my story. 2009 auto and have done 56,000ks. Bought it new. by the time it had done 30,000ks i was noticing that just before i stopped at traffic lights etc that the car would shudder. Took it to the Nissan dealer as car was under warranty. Their reply was "No faults detected". Anyway the it became worse so of to the Nissan boys again. Told them this issue was getting worse. Guy behind the counter had a smile on his face, and said the injectors needed changing. They changed the injectors and the car was running as smooth as silk, no more problem. i know they actualy changed them as the tech didn't fit the rocker gasket back on properly and had to take it back and clean the engine oil up from under the bonnet. so if you have an auto and it shudders just before you come to a stop, good chance they are your problem.
PS.i'm running 265/70/16 Yoko's that are a lot quieter than the Continentals, Canopy, Steel Nissan B/bar and i am getting around 11.5liters per 100k combined. Cheers

Back