Intercooler Hard Pipe Upgrade?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be down Monday if you want I have a 2012 d40 st Spain build what's your shops number? And do you have one made to fit? So I'm not just coming down for nothing I'm keen to get something happening??

I believe he needs the car for a while to make up a prototype one, which for the person supplying the car would be a cheap price or maybe even free. But I'm sure Lindsay can answer this better!

Guys please contact me at the shop for your specific needs. We are still waiting on people to bring their cars back for fit ups etc... which just isnt happening.

So if you really do want one and can spare the car for a day or two, I will provide your's free in return.

I believe he needs the car for a while to make up a prototype one, which for the person supplying the car would be a cheap price or maybe even free. But I'm sure Lindsay can answer this better!

Your spot on mate as noted in the last post from Lindsay.

just wondering if the pipe you are making will also replace the stupid 90 deg alloy bend that is bolted to the top of the turbo, or will it go from there down to the intercooler?

i dont have a great deal of knowledge with turbos but if you able to eliminate that bend surely that would also help?

Did a plazmaman hard pipe and EGR blanking plate at the same time, takes off on hills better now, but nothing major.

Well worth it. I made mine at work but definitely a worthwhile mod. However, when we did the hard pipe we also made custom 3" intake as well out of S/S.

Am yet to chuck the new intercooler core on and driver's side hard pipe but just the passenger side piece alone made a pretty noticable difference....in the midrange only though.

If you blokes with 2005 - 2006 D40's want a Plazmaman pipe, dont stress that it says 2007 - 2011 models, i just cut a touch over an inch off the manifold end of the pipe and it fit like a dream

Attachments

• image-1739582784.jpg
    image-1739582784.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 181

Latest posts

Back