Intro - Evsta has finally decided to chime in

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the evsta

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Finally decided to join up the Nav' forum after having read heaps of helpful threads on various things from technical issues, to suspension setups and various accessories.
I'm a builder by day to bring in the bikkies, but tinkerer by nature with a passion for restorations and modifications. So far I've restored and modified a savage fishing boat, 2 dirties (KX 125 and XR400), a CBR919 and I'm currently restoring and re-fitting out a pop up camper for the family to enjoy.

Now i'm looking at giving my Nav some half decent upgrades, after 120k I reckon anything factory fitted has had its day....

I'm handy on the tools, have a half decent mechanical mind and generally like doing as much as I can myself (limited only by my shed setup and lack of electronic knowledge).

Looking forward to (hopefully) contributing to helping out with some questions and issues out there, rather than being one of the cheeky buggers who only reads and wont give a chop out.....

Cheers

Hi Mike,

I'm about 30k east of Melbourne in the Burwood area.
Cheers for the welcome too mate, its appreciated!

Latest posts

Back