Ipad...who's got one?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
If you've got one then how do you rate it and how do you use it?
If you want one then why?
If you have one and looking to upgrade to the new whiz bang released here in Oztraylia today can I have your old one?

One of these?

2703869_Eye-Pad_620.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind one but so far the iphone4 I have is doing the job. Since I bought the phone I think I have been on these forums (using forum runner) more than on the big puter.

Brad

Have been considering one for a while now. Have an iPod touch so not
100% convinced I need a bigger version. The only thing I would find
handy would be the 3G connectivity.

I've got one great when travelling, then ipad (v1) has just been released in South Africa, but the guys that bought them just before the v2 iPad was released are pretty pissed off, I know I would be.

I have one and love it... I'm using it right now... On the couch watching footy.... Searching the forum for interesting reading. If you old the home but to and the on/off switch on top it will take a still shot of what ever is on the screen.(iPhones do it too) the pad is great I can take it down stairs with photos and tips off you guys and work on my car... Having photos of how to remove your dash or how to do your egr mod is awesome... My wife thinks I spend more time with it then her!.... Get one you will love it!

I'm trying to secure an old school one for next to cheap...16g Wifi only
I have a new Iphone 4 courtesy of work and the hugs and kisses is on it every night playing games until it goes flat. The Ipad has a better screen etc for this plus I have an ulterior motive in that I want a big screen for navigation to use Memory maps with 1;250 000 Vicmaps,
The Iphone duct taped to the dash was pretty good on the last trip but an Ipad would be the ducks guts for this.
So with a Navrun coming up I am desperately searching for one that I can beg, borrow or steal.......at least for that weekend.

I have the 16g wifi and it does fine.. It has mud maps.... Memory maps and my marine maps. I also downloaded a program for $20 that converts my DVD to the iPad.... Great for camping.

I have the 16g wifi and it does fine.. It has mud maps.... Memory maps and my marine maps. I also downloaded a program for $20 that converts my DVD to the iPad.... Great for camping.

Great so how much for a weekends rental? Postage each way could only be $20. Could you live without it for a weekend? Deposit if required.....I want I want I want!

Currently toying around with my new GPS/Music player complete Apple free zone here full functioning win7. Still testing but looks good will be interesting to see how the maps run.

It should not be long before these older iPad are like plasma tv's aido... Given away when you buy a toaster. I read today, the new 64g 3G iPad is only $900. The cheap Ass one I have was originally $600. I'm sorry mine is firmly attached but if I hear of any I will let you know.... I can think of a few mates that are upgrading.

Latest posts

Back