IronMan 2in Lift kit??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryno

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

this is my first post. i recently picked up a 07 d40 auto diesel. mainly for trade use and the weekend getaways!!

Am looking at lifting it and have come accross the Ironman 2in kits. Has anyone got any comments on the product or service from ironman in Brisbane?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

:cheers!:

I run a ironman 2" lift in my 05 D22 an for the price an quality I'm am more then happy to recommend them!!

I'm in WA though so can't talk about the Brisbane iron man dealer.

I also have the Ironman 2" lift kit installed under my ute. I have not had any problems with it at all. (i went the heavy duty constant load kit "C" )

I should add, that i'm in Melbourne, so i cant comment on anyone in Brisbane fitting it.

Iv got it aswell, I got the constant load kit too but found the front sat allot lower than the rear so I ended up putting in another 2" spacer in the front, now im really happy with it

cheers thanks guys,

spoke with them today, sounds like it might be the go.

i've also read that you should replace the rear breaklines with extended lines??? ironman said it was not needed and on full drop it stretches full length but doesnt put strain on them.

Hi Ryno,
If you are in Brisbane give Zordo a call. He does Ironman I think and you will probably get a better deal than most other dealers out there. He advertises on this site, so check him out.

I personally havent changed my brake line but seeing.how they sit at full flex I probly should, but with that iv done heaps of trip on pretty rough tracks and havent had a problem yet, touch wood

I did the 2 in lift though ironman as well, but am looking at going higher again, with the 3in snake racing add-on. The lift is great so far and have been on some pretty dicey trips.

mate i can supply & fit an Ironman kit for $1450
You watch me fit the if you wish.
Cheers

thanks for the tip BluRoo, and zordo got your details from your site. call you tomorrow!!!

Cheers

Hi guys, my first post on here! Just picked up an '07 stx d40 auto and am very happy with it. Have always wanted one. Looking at doing some mods and this lift is one of the first I wanted to do. Any of you installed the kit yourselves?

Zordo, I have a D40 dual cab ironman bull bar, canopy, full underbody protection but no clearance. Am in Lismore and will want to do lift as soon as I get back from U.S.A. Jan 2012. Will try to get in touch then as don't think I would let the locals do it.

i would highly recommend Zordo to do ur lifts. so much knowledge and you cna really just stnd there and watch him do it. he moves quickly and does an A+ job. in saying that i have an EFS kit in my d22 installed by zordo which is perfect for what i need. i cant comment on d40 kits and what you should get but im happy with efs stuff.

on ironman all ive heard is about poor quality nitrogas shocks failing and leaking all the time. foamcell is prob the way to go.

goodluck

Latest posts

Back