Ironman Exhuast for D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw these at the 4wd show in Brisbane. Spotted it from the other side of the ironman stall. Looks very well constructed and uses all existing exhaust mounting points. The egt gauge was right at the top of the dump pipe aswell so it would read directly off the exhaust wheel in the turbo. As for the dump I know I could get it on mine with all the room behind my beau exhaust dump pipe. As for other years I can't comment as they are all different

I'm in the midst of researching exhausts and deciding which way to go. Whether an off the shelf exhaust or go a custom. Would be interesting to see what the price is like on these as they did look not too bad at the show. I'm leaning towards a custom set up at the moment though.

-Tyler

So on par with beau then and a lot cheaper then taipan xp. They quoted me $1590. I'm still leaning towards custom, ill wait till I get a couple more quotes but they seem to be a good 300/400 cheaper. Do people think the gains from an off the shelf exhaust would be that much greater from a custom mandrel bent aluminsed system?

-tyler

I don't believe custom would be any better than off the shelf. Asking ad the pipes are the same size they still exit at the same place and contain either both muffler and cat or none at all

Latest posts

Back