Ironman grease nipple

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baylock

Reaction score
Hi does anyone happen to know the size of the grease nipples in a set of Ironman grease-able shackles??

Thanx.

Ironman have a help line, might be quickest to ring them, had a query on my springs and rang the no, the bloke I spoke to sounded like he knew the stuff

I am assuming that all grease niples are a standard size otherwise you would need multiple nozzles on the grease guns.

d22dave said:
Ironman have a help line, might be quickest to ring them, had a query on my springs and rang the no, the bloke I spoke to sounded like he knew the stuff
Thats the plan, i just need to find the opportunity... night shift makes calling people during the day a little difficult. im thinking of asking for about a dosen of them, plus a few of the protector bolts, as one of them was actually threaded all they way through and not cut out at the end so you can fit the gun in.

tony d22 said:
I am assuming that all grease niples are a standard size otherwise you would need multiple nozzles on the grease guns.

While the nipple part tends to come in standard sizes (and i have seen a couple of various sizes for different applications), the thread can often be an issue.

Last edited:
We have a draw full of grease nipples at work, because there are so many different threads on them, then there is the one,s with 45 degree angle next is 90 degree, and then there's the push in version with no thread

Back