Is anyone else getting greif accessing the forum??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a message saying the site has moved. I usually launch from a bookmark and have done so for a long time. Had to google it to get in.

Alan

^ Its the mentioning of D40's thats making it crash.

Another recall for the D40's. Lol.

Oh you mean the server has to speed up to catch up on the speed of a D40 lol

hey recalls means Nissan cares lol

I dont know if it was here or at work I saw this

With the Bonnet recall and now the Wheel recall it all gives new meaning to
Nissan Shift the way you move

lol

I couldn't get on to the forum this afternoon but everything else was easily accessable.Thought there was something wrong with my computer But all good now.

I was having trouble from the computer but all was fine on my iPhone

The only problems I'm currently seeing are the three muster threads are not updating last post fields and muster sometimes appears at the top of the list of events. That shouldn't be causing loading problems. Rarely have forum problems.

I've noticed a few issues over the last few days but as Dylan has said he is aware of the issues and is doing something about them.

Dunno Dylan's stance on this but as someone who spends many hours supporting any computer user in many different area there is nothing worse than people just saying the site is broken or links don't work.

One of my clients constantly emails me with comments like "can't post to forum" "can't gain access" "email didn't work" but never with the details of what he is doing when these errors come up.

Errors are a fact of life with computers but providing some more details like what you were doing when you got the error, or things you've tried, full error messages etc can only but help site administrators when reporting your issues.

As stated I don't know what Dylan's stance is here, this is purely my opinion based on over 15 years of supporting computer users, but it's a method that when used does work well.

For *nix PCs there is mtr and apparently winmtr for MS PCs.
If you run that when you are having connections problems, it should give you and indication if the problem is at the forum/? or the connections between.

It is basically a continuous series of pings and shows the responses for each boxen along the route(in a table). Very handy to spot the congested link in the middle.

I appear to get the 404 error when I follow a google search link to a navara.asia thread.

I appear to get the 404 error when I follow a google search link to a navara.asia thread.

that's what I used to do and it was always slow and had errors. I now have a bookmark and use that. If you are using Firefox I use Fast Dial (an ad on) which is my homepage and it has links to all the sites I use everyday.

Never had an error once I started doing it that way.

Latest posts

Back