Its about time

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snapper2112

Reaction score
Hi all,
Well its about time i introduced my self iv been kicking around on here for awhile now and thought it was time to say hello. Iv had my d22 (04) for near on 2 years now and have put much of the info on this site to use playing around with my nav so thought i should say cheers for all the good work. keep it up. by the way i hope i put this in the right spot.

Belated welcome to the Forums snapper it's in as good a spot as any for an introduction.

snapper2112 said:
Hi all,
Well its about time i introduced my self iv been kicking around on here for awhile now and thought it was time to say hello. Iv had my d22 (04) for near on 2 years now and have put much of the info on this site to use playing around with my nav so thought i should say cheers for all the good work. keep it up. by the way i hope i put this in the right spot.

Welcome. Nice to see yet another happy d22 owner :)

Thanks for the greetings guys.
Dave its setup for camping mainly heading down the coast, done a few slightly longer trips but having a work ute it spends alot of its life in the shed unfortunatley.

Latest posts

Back