Jamieson 28-29 April

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are many options to get you to Jamieson. Most will be about 4 - 5 hrs. I would suggest via Heyfield then Licola to Jamieson

:sorry3:

Hmm 4-5 hour trip sucks but still maybe keen. ill know more mid next week. How difficult of tracks are they? Still need to give the nav a good test out

How difficult of tracks are they? Still need to give the nav a good test out

I have a Terrano with 50mm lift 31"all terrains and a front locker. Its my daily driver and will need to get me to work on Monday. Wont be trying anything I dont think it will do and I am certainly not a cowboy.

I dont know what individual tracks are on the agenda, or the condition of these tracks. But I do know I wanna "have a go" and see what she will do..

I have a Terrano with 50mm lift 31"all terrains and a front locker. Its my daily driver and will need to get me to work on Monday. Wont be trying anything I dont think it will do and I am certainly not a cowboy.

I dont know what individual tracks are on the agenda, or the condition of these tracks. But I do know I wanna "have a go" and see what she will do..

I dont have a locker but have a lift and 33s but they are nearly shagged. Should be right though. But yes dont want to kill my car with near impossible tracks

Latest posts

Back