Key central locking problem – Where is the fuse?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navara dx

Reaction score
Hi all, Help Please

Just wondering if someone could help me out, my key central locking has just stop working, able to lock and unlock both front doors individually with the key and one back door from inside the vehicle the other backdoor can neither unlock lock button or open with the open door handle. Question, is there fuse for the central locking and if so where is it located? The vehicle is a Navara twin cab 2003 year D22.

Thanks

Not a direct answer to your post, but I had a few similar issues with mine...... Got keyless entry, purchased and installed at autobarn for bout $250 heaps better ;)

Yes. take the shroud off under the dash drivers side. you will need to undo a couple of screws, including the ones that hold the bonnet latch in (remove this first) then once the shroud is off (quite easy to get off) if you look to the left of the fuse box with all the fuses in it, there is a black square unit looking thing, which is the control to the central locking. Underneath it connected to it is 2 fuses. Well mine had 2. See how you go. Same problem happened to me, and the culprit was one of those fuses.

Latest posts

Back