Keyless Entry

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbellyblack

Reaction score
G'day Gents,
Ive spent an hour or two looking through things trying to find some opinions on keyless entry.
Is it worth fitting the kit myself or just getting an Auto Electrician to put it in?

Cheers in advance,
Stephen

In my opinion just get the genuine kit which can be had on ebay for $200 and it will be a simple case of unplugging the old unit and plugging in the new. Not much can go wrong and the solenoid will be better quality than aftermarket and bolt straight in without modification. If you get an aftermarket kit and pay an auto eleccy I would imagine you wouldn't be far off $200 anyway.

I think Jon means swapping the central locking kit with a keyless kit.

I got a Command keyless alarm. Was about $400 installed. Think they can use the actuators already installed

$85 Keyless entry kit from any of the electronic/Auto joints like Repco will do the job, just install one actuator to drivers door and power it up and al e other doors already have them which is why they open when you use the drivers door, about an hrt fi if your handy

When I bought my car, I had Nissan install the alarm and keyless entry, don't ask me how much it cost, it was 2 & 1/2 years ago now

Latest posts

Back