Keyless Entry

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dickyjoe

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a 2.5 D22 STR 2011 Model. I've owned it since new. It had keyless entry fitted as a dealer fitted thing.

One of my keyless entry fobs has stopped working.

How do I reprogram it to the car? The light flashes when I push the button but no one is home!

The other one works fine. I tried replacing the batteries to no avail.

Attached is a pic of it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454452770.464356.jpg

as discussed in a previous thread the keyless entry is not the factory fitted one so you might have to go back to your dealer or something similar find out what type and model was fitted and then reprogramm the key to it. i do know how to programm Nissan keys to factory keyless entry but i doubt it will help...

what i mean its not genuine factory fitted but something your dealer in australia fitted, otherwise your key should look like this :
nissan-car-key-finchley.jpg

Ah I get ya.

I think when they released the 2.5 litre D22s in Australia in I think 2008 the factory fitted keyless entry disappeared.

I never ordered mine, I just bought it from the yard

yeap exactly. what you can do is go to keyless entry control unit and find the model. then you can google it and it will definately come up with something. if you find the model number post it here as well in case i can find something for you

Latest posts

Back