khumo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran Kumho KL71 muddies for a while. Not a bad tyre - and at the price, hard to beat really. Noisy though. Even noisy for a muddie...

I Put this up on the other thread you posted but thought i would add it here as it is prob more appropriate

I got my KUMHO MT's with the set of rims i bought and so far have done close to 20k on them and they are performing REALLY well.
I have had them in just about all conditions and im yet to find anywhere that i have been disappointed with them, inc in the wet on the tar they seem to be pretty good considering the aggressive pattern.
They had already done quite a few km's with the previous owner but the wear isnt to bad for a MT and the road noise isnt too drastic, but you can definitely hear them more as they wear down.

I was told that they won a European 4x4 magazines tyre comparison test, and from what i have experienced with them they seem to be living up to the hype.

So if they are still at that price when these finally wear out i will have no problem buying another set ESPECIALLY when they are so much cheaper then the others on that list.

Latest posts

Back