Knock when wet

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locky g

Reaction score
Hey guys
It's been doing it for a while getting progressively worse
It's a knock in the front end but only when it's wet and usually only when turning left so the weight is on the right
It sounds like it's coming from the front right at first I thought shocks but I installed a ome lift and it's still there
It doesn't get worse at speed
It sounds like something is moving round cause it changes each time ie one knock ,two knocks

Could it be ball joints? Or possibly lca or uca bushes?

Cheers in advance
Locky
Unrealated::::::::
Is my cv on the way out if it's clicking when hubs are locked in and it's in two wheel drive turning right and clicks faster at the faster u go? And would u replace straight away

Probly not what it is but my old rodeo did the same thing it was the body mount breaking off the cab. i dont know why you could only here it when wet but its just how it was. the welds holding the sheet that the body mount press against had seperated from the cab itself made a very distintive clunk/ knock when you turned right and it was the right side mount. like i said probly not what yours is but worth a quick look i guess

Back