Landcruiser Mountain Park - 26/27 March

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can come along just for the day CAM500 are u camping or day trip?

At the moment it's looking like just going for the day. Probably leave Brissy super early so not wasting the day driving.

What about your self?

Looking seriously into this one, should have my Khumo's by then and they'll need christening! Will see how we go. Reports are, from mates with comp trucks, its pretty rough up there now.......

Heh Heh, just rang LCMP, and they said the park has been re landscaped. This does not mean graded nicely etc, but re-landscaped by the floods. He said most of the creek areas have changed dramatically, no problems getting a camper trailer in though.

Should be interesting for those going, (who is going?)

Biscuits said:
Due to a recent death in the family i may have to pull out of this one. But still to be confirmed. If i do come it will be last minute, but will let you all know.

Hey mate, sorry to hear this. Hope you and your family are doing well. Also hope you can make it to LCMP.

Sorry, Lads.

I will have to pull out of this one, it's just not doable with all that is going on. So please take lots of photos and someone will have to do i little write up on QNOD site.

Next time i guess.

I hope you and your family are doin ok mate... Maybe we can do another trip to LCMP once you have sorted it out, I'm keen to go but I am building sliders and waiting to get some rims but i am keen as to put faces to everyone...

Excellent, looks like a decent turn out is expected. I aim to arrive around 8:30-9 on saturday, read. And willing to explore and camp over the night.

Excellent, looks like a decent turn out is expected. I aim to arrive around 8:30-9 on saturday, read. And willing to explore and camp over the night.

MATE Didn't anyone tell you the trip is cancelled !!!!!!!!

Only joking :sarcastic: I still hold feint hopes of going

I am out as I will probably be working at least one day over the weekend.

Not happy but hope you all have a great time.

Murph

We are heading up on Friday arvo. For those going which campsite is the preferred option.? I know The Gums is a good one, showers etc there, nice flat sites.

Just let us know as it would be a bugger to set up the camper and then have to pull it down if everyone is staying somewhere else, :sarcastic:

Gents I'm also out. Got a bit to much on my plate at the moment. Dam it, I really wanted to go to LCMP as I have never been there.

Im still definitely in, heading up early saturday morning, my mate Joe in his Nav will also be coming up, as well as another mate tony in his Nav. Will be camping overnight and heading home after lunch on sunday.

Latest posts

Back