Landcruiser park 10/11th April

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4793Medium.jpg

IMG_4795Medium.jpg

IMG_4797Medium.jpg

IMG_4800Medium.jpg

I blew my aircleaner out with the compressor today, Geeess some dust came out of it!

The airbox on the engine side of it was still spotlessly clean though so thats good.

Sweet pics guys, looks like you had as much fun as I did the weekend before. The truck was there then and I think I heard someone say it was rolled over Easter weekend. Hilux hill and Telecom were both good, but Jims Jump Up in the dark took some beating!!! I'm in next time for sure, no excuses this time!

Heard alot about the place - I thought it strange though that a state as big as Queensland has to have a cordoned off area where user pays though (?)
Looks like alot of fun with more than enough challenges.

Heard alot about the place - I thought it strange though that a state as big as Queensland has to have a cordoned off area where user pays though (?)
Looks like alot of fun with more than enough challenges.

There are many places that you can go that you don't have to pay. Its just better out there. There was water around the place Ned but nothing too deep that we found.

Latest posts

Back