Led light bars for sale

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradsta

Reaction score
hi guys, i have been searching around for reasonably priced light bars for a long time and have found none worth paying for... all were far to expensive.

so i decided to go else where and instead have got the bars direct from china..

i have all kinds of led lighting products avaliable. will be making a page somewhere for all products, and will combine a list and send emails with prices if intrested.. pics soon to

i have a few sizes of light bars ranging from 10 to 40 inch
double and single row, with different wattages and lumens..

the most expensive for a 40 inch double row will only be $650.
they are a very tough and durable design, with all mounting brackets included.

also led strip lighting, rgb flexible strip with remote to change colours. 12v led d/l 7w with white 70mm fitting, led torches and more..

pm if intrested i happy to answer any questions.

this is the 10 inch single row
10__30W_SR_Serie_4fcc5041a33f7.jpg

this is the 40 inch double row

TLB2240_3.jpg

Location? Prices? Interested in 10
Inch single row. Are the mounts adjustable?

10 Inch single row is a 30w light with 2400lm output $240
brakcets are adjustable, upright at 90 degrees, probably angle down about 30 degrees..
bracket can be flipped to mount against vertical panel..

located in northern suburbs of melbourne...
happy to meet people any where to demonstrate.. will be happy to ship...

Fair, for that price I'll go a rigid industries sr bar. 10" 3400 lumens.

Fair, the driving model. An be had for around the $400 mark at 5100 lumens.
Not Bagging yours btw

yer for the little bars i can see your coming from, but i cant justify paying 1300 bucks for a 40 inch bar, thats why i am selling them for 700 bucks...
but when a company like rigid insturies has spent millions on desiging the light there going to get the best out of it..
i do not have these resources, so these are a great entry level light for a great price..

bradsta said:
yer for the little bars i can see your coming from, but i cant justify paying 1300 bucks for a 40 inch bar, thats why i am selling them for 700 bucks...
but when a company like rigid insturies has spent millions on desiging the light there going to get the best out of it..
i do not have these resources, so these are a great entry level light for a great price..

Very true mate. If never buy a full length. Ridiculous prices

Would like to see a photo of a 40" turned on at night. Just to put them in perspective

Latest posts

Back