led spotlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skipjack

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a pair of ARBs new led intensity spotlights. They look the goods @ 90watts & 8200 lumens.
Has anyone had experience with these or the great whites brand?

Been looking at a great whites led light bar for the wifes cx5, not bad pricebut I dont know much else about them

Xgt

i have a set of the 50W HID XGT'S and wouldnt swap them for anything. they are by far the furtherest shooting and brighest light i have seen. The only down side is their size but if you have the room on the front of your rig and the coin to splash, you wont be disappointed.

There is a fair bit of info on great whites on their web site. I know a couple of guys with them they seem to love them. Seem brighter than HID but only for 500 meters or so.

if you want good spread but no depth go lightbar /led 40" (80 led's 240w 17000L lightbar, 500ish on ebay

if you want depth but not spread, go hid's 50w 4300L pair 200ish on ebay

best way to go hands down, wam bam thankyou mam.

photo's with and without light bar on and hid low beam no spots and then one so you can see how bright it really is.

light bar is the best investment to on/offroad lighting by far the spread is amasing, your better off seeing the kangeroo coming at you from the side rather then trying to spot it 2k's down the road.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 106
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 109
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 101
Back