Led spotlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris92

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wodering about led spotlights. Just comparing ARB intensity to ebay ones. The ebay ones have the same specs as the ARB ones for a fraction of the price. ARB are about $700 each i believe while a set of ebay ones are $350ish a pair. There also a spitting image of one another. Just wondering if anyone has purchased a set of ebay ones and what are they like? Cheers

I don't have either, I'm running a 150w lightbar and hella ralleyes, was talking to a bloke who has the Arb lights, and he says there are great, but $1400 versus $350 a pair is huge money, how much better can they truly be. X4 times better?

Taking into account that arb prices are usualy extortionate, the ebay one's could possibly be the real article.
Can you post the link?

There's a good article about these in the current issue of Unsealed 4x4 online. They reckon the Lightforce LED 215 are a copy of the ARB Intensity and are actually being manufactured in China. According to ARB their lights are still manufactured in USA so you will never find their actual light from a chinese factory.

To be honest I think pretty much all of the name brand lights are waaay over priced. Narva, Lightforce, ARB, Great White, etc. You won't see them being sold anywhere else in the world at the prices theyre asking here. The chinese have copied virtually everything for years but their stuff does get better all the time as their manufacturing processes improve. Don't get me wrong I'm all for buying aussie made and will pay a premium for it but now most things at best are designed in oz but manufactured in the same damn chinese factory anyway but sold at 3-10x the price.
Go the eBay ones, they could be Narva or Lightforce or 'insert brand' for a more realistic price. My 2c. Lol

Howdy- i'm looking at a set of SR-Q2 hyper spot for the top of my alloy b/b, small/neat and powerful ! snake racing Is asking to much so I am going through the Rigit Industries site- $400 delivered and that's with covers for them and a set of covers for the ones I already have ! The sr2 hyper spot look good also they are a 6" light bar that sine over 700mts :) be seen be safe "I say"

I thought about this the other day. surely someone is able to compete with the ARB led spotlights. I hunted around and found out Aurora Led have a 7" Round Series led lights. Not released in Australia but can import them for around $800 pair with very impressive results. 15000lumens per lights(30k paired) and very very bright. there is a youtube clip on them and they beam and spread combination certainly goes well

hey there chris 92, How have you gone with the lights? I was in the same boat 6 months ago and was wondering which way to go. I ended up going with ones from Sunyee and they cost me $320. I went with them as sunyee seems to have a half decent name , and they were pretty good to deal with aswell. I'll try to post a pic soon if your interested.

Hi nitro27. Ive ended up with a set of narva 225 hid's (both spot), got them off a mate, as well as a 240w led bar, full spread pattern. Together they work a dream.

Back