Lets plan another bush trek!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What time you think about headin out? I'm 1 and a half hours away and busy early morning that's all.

yeah,
got the bull bar (2 came with it, a d21 stockie, and a d22 winch bar that will need to be modded to fit... not shure what ill put on) also came with some nice big wide tyres on rims, but they scrub at full lock so im yet to put them back on (also came with the stockies on it).

also got the 2, 1m long 60w lightstrips to install.
plus ive got to put some spotties on:D cant have a 4x4 withought spotties

after that im not shure,

eventually when im finished my apprenticeship (automotive parts interpreting - ATM i work for peter stevens motorcycles)
i would like to lift it..... but its tough enough as it is to put the trail bikes on the tray.
i would also love to put in the td27... but that will take time and money i dont have.

but im shure ill mod it. i just cant help myself,
but it will only be cheap things for the moment and lots of little repairs (e.g. my air conditioning just failed, ive got no fan and half the controls dont work:(, and the stereo is cheap crap... as in cheap cheap)
i really should make a garage entry... but got no pics yet

Last edited:
mt macedon,
is a bit too far out for me, i owe the oldman 50hrs labour (paid rego, transfer fees, servicing and a few other things for the nav when i didnt have have the cash) and hes just told me tonight that im expected to do some of it tommorw :(
absolute shame as the rain cleaned all the mud off the nav....
i cant stand a clean 4x4, especially when its mine

Tomorrow would be awesome, but I dont think my Nav would stand up to the amount of mud and bog holes you guys will be going through

Only been upto the Lerderbery park once, but loved the area and would be great to see more of it plus the Wombat park next door. Be interested to join a trip up with anyone that knows the area better, especially once my new winch arrives

Only been upto the Lerderbery park once, but loved the area and would be great to see more of it plus the Wombat park next door. Be interested to join a trip up with anyone that knows the area better, especially once my new winch arrives

I am always keen. Just dont know the area really well. Only been there once. Happy to come though

I'm keen as well if im free. And it's not to far to travel. Have to test out the new winch!

Winch was shipped today, nothing fancy but hopefully does the job. 12000lb TRex off ebay. Cost a whole $300, so can't complain with that. Will feel a bit more secure with it at least, going to make it home at the end of the day!

Latest posts

Back